Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Hospital Food Service
Course Id: PGDD&HFS/Q1001.
Education Qualification: Graduate.
Duration: 370 Hrs.
How You will Get Diploma Certificate:
Step 1- Select your Course for Certification.
Step 2- Click on Enroll Now.
Step 3- Proceed to Enroll Now.
Step 4- Fill Your Billing Details and Proceed to Pay.
Step 5- You Will be Redirected to Payment Gateway, Pay Course and Exam Fee by Following Options.
Card(Debit/Credit), Wallet, Paytm, Net banking, UPI and Google pay.
Step 6- After Payment You will receive Study Material on your email id.
Step 7- After Completion of Course Study give Online Examination.
Step 8- After Online Examination you will get Diploma Certificate soft copy(Scan Copy) and Hard Copy(Original With Seal and Sign).
Step 9- After Certification you will receive Prospect Job Opportunities as per your Interest Area.
Online Examination Detail:
- Duration- 120 minutes.
- No. of Questions- 60. (Multiple Choice Questions).
- 10 Questions from each module, each carry 10 marks.
- Maximum Marks- 600, Passing Marks- 40%.
- There is no negative marking in this module.
|How Students will be Graded:|
|3||71-80||A (Very Good)|
Benefits of Certification:
- Government Authorized Assessment Agency Certification.
- Certificate Valid for Lifetime.
- Lifetime Verification of Certificate.
- Free Job Assistance as per your Interest Area.
Dietetics and Diet Counseling
Meals and Menu planning
Planning and Monitoring