PMKVY Training Centre Registration Scheme
How to Open PMKVY Training Centre
Training centres that aspire to work under PMKVY 2.0 required to provide following facilities in their centres. Those who fulfil the eligibility requirements will be given permission to open a training centre under PMKVY Training Centre Registration scheme.
- Training Centre Area: Usable area of 3,000 sq. ft. or more is recommended. However, this project can be done even in 1,500 sq. ft. also.
- Infrastructure & Equipment: Training centres must have all the required infrastructure and equipment as per job role.
- Dedicated Training Centre: The Centre must have an area marked for PMKVY training centre project which means no other course should run in that area.
- Washroom Facility: Training centre must have at least 2 Washrooms, separate for Boys & Girls each.
- Non-IT Courses: Training Centre must be equipped with at least 6 computer systems connected with Internet.
- IT Courses: Training Centre has to be equipped with minimum 15 computer systems connected with Internet.
- Training of Trainers (TOT): Each PMKVY training centre should have a TOT certified trainer for each job role.
- Biometric Attendance: Biometric devices (Aadhar enabled) for capturing student and trainer’s attendance shall be mandatory at the PMKVY training centres.
- Kaushal Melas: PMKVY Training centres should participate in kaushal melas at least once in every 3 months.
PMKVY Centre Opening Process
Following are the steps to get PMKVY training centre registration and successfully conducting the courses.
- Centre Enrollment Form & Projections
- Centre Inspection by Training Partner
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Sign-up
- Institute Orientation Program
- Training of Trainers (TOT) Program
- Student Mobilization & Counseling
- Eligibility & Documentation Check
- Student Enrollment
- Centre to Form Batch
- Submission of Batch to Training Partner
- Batch Approval by Training Partner
- Course Material to Students
- Conducting Training (Classroom and Field)
- Mock Testing
- Centre to send Attendance and Photo of Batch to Training Partner
- Training Partner to Coordinate with Assessment Agency
- Conduct of Assessment
- Result Declaration
- Student Placement
- NSDC to Transfer Reward to Student
- Issuance of Certificate to Students
- Disbursement of Share / Incentive (if applicable)
PMKVY Training Centre Registration Online: Key Points
- Affiliation to training centre is granted on the basis of job roles
- Training centre required to pay an affiliation fee for each job role
- Online application request sent by training centre will be forwarded to the SSC (sector skill councils)
- Every training centre will be allocated different target process as per centres eligibility
- Training centres gets rating as per performance standards metrics
Training Centres Grade Metrics under PMKVY Scheme
Training centres will be assessed to check centres performance in conducting training programs. These percentage will be calculated from assessment of PMKVY training centre. These grading’s will be considered at the time next target allocation. Training centres with high grades will likely to get more target under PMKVY training centre registration scheme.
|Centre Performance Percentage||Centre Grade|
|Below 40%||1 Star|
- Trainee Attendance: Trainees required to compulsory maintain 80% of attendance to be eligible for assessments.
- Placement Cell: PMKVY Training Centres will be required to have mentorship cell as well as placement cells.
Important Parameters to Get 5 Star Grading Under PMKVY Training Centre Registration Scheme
PMKVY training centres with excellent infrastructural facilities and equipment’s will get 5-star ratings. Training centres must follow below requirements in order to get 5-star ratings under PMKVY Training Centre registration scheme.
- Lab & Classroom Area: 10 Sq. ft. per student so 300 sq. ft. of classroom & Lab
- Placement Desk & Placement Co-ordinator
- Non-Leaky, Well Finished Walls & Clean Floor
- Washroom Facility (Separate for Girls & Boys)
- Biometric Attendance System
- Student – Trainer Ratio: 30-1
- Authorized Trainers
- TOT Certified Trainers
- SSC Certified Training Material
- Tool/Equipment as per Job Role
- Pantry & Parking Facility
- Disabled Friendly Ramp & Toilet
- Overhead Projector in All Classes
- CCTV Camera in Class, Lab & Reception
- AC in at least 50 Classes
- Power Backup
- RO / Water Purifier
- Library Facility
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- First Aid Kit
- Scheme Oriented Marketing Material