Greetings form NIIT!
“Great career opportunity to grow with MNC”
Location: Airoli (Navi Mumbai)
Position : SPS Associate (Customer Service) Email Process Job type : Full Time & On Roles.
Working Days: – 05 days Working 02 days will be off.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Resolves Sellers issues, questions, concerns with effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Sellers including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve Sellers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Required Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills :
- Education: College Education, exceptions should only be made when the Candidate is exceptional, has proven successful (Top Performer) in prior experiences that is as complex as the current program.
- Language Fluency – (English). Fluency is required for this Program, because an Associate with less than fluent level of (English) will struggle to be successful, due to the complexity of discussions held with Seller.
- Fluent speakers can talk freely on multiple topics, without struggling to find the right word or terminology to describe their thought or story. They rarely seem to struggle to find the right word, any more than a native speaker may do so. They have minimal to a neutral accent.
- Experience within an e-commerce or retail customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Candidates should be Curious, a candidate that asks well thought out questions shows a trait that is required of them in the Client culture.
- Evident Problem-Solving skills will be required to demonstrate an ability to problem solve complicated issues daily.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements. Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Demonstrates a history of Customer Obsession and Insisting on the Highest Standards
- Having a backbone, is an important trait to identify in potential candidates. Associates are required to work on behalf of the Seller, and at times may need to recognize when escalating is required to deliver on our promise of Customer Obsession.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Associates should demonstrate a Bias for Action, choosing to push forward with confidence that they have used their tools to deliver the right solution for the Seller.
- Has a history of taking calculated risks and can explain thought process used to come to a decision.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regards to quality & productivity.
- A Candidate should be able to speak to achieving performance goals in prior roles, with details that include their specific metrics and performance against those metrics. This will indicate if they can Deliver Results.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Qualification: Any Graduate (Undergraduates do not apply)
- Work Experience- 0 – 1 years (Any BPO voice/ non-voice will do)
- Salary :2 LPA + 12% Variable (Performance based)
- Shift Timings: Rotational shifts (Two – Way transport will be provided)
INTERVIEW TIMINGS : 10.00 am
INTERVIEW LOCATION: NIIT GHATKOPAR (EAST),
2nd Floor, Sai Plaza, Jawahar Road, Opp. Ghatkopar East Railway Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
- 10th, 12th and Graduation Marks card Mandatory. (2 sets of photocopy)
- If experienced carry experience letter, offer letter, last 3 month pay slip
- Please carry updated resume ID proof. (Pan Card & Aadhaar card)
- 2 copy of resume
Thanks & Regards
Global HR Recruiter
|Job Category||Experienced, Freshers|